Veydra 1.2X Expander
The Veydra 1.2X expander makes it possible to use vintage zoom lenses with current Super 35 and larger sensor cameras.
The Veydra expander works by enlarging the image circle of vintage zoom lenses from 28mm, to 36mm diagonally introducing only a 1/2 stop of light loss during the process.
- -Angenieux 24-290mm T2.8 Optimo (29-348mm T3.4)
- -Angenieux 17-102mm T2.9 (20.5-122mm T3.5)
- -Angenieux 25-250mm T3.5 HR (30-300mm T4.2)
- -Angenieux 25-250mm T3.7 HP (30-300mm T4.2)
- -Cooke 18-100mm T3 (21.6-120mm T3.6)
- -Cooke 20-60mm T3.1 (24-72mm T3.7)
- -Cooke 20-100mm T3.1 (24-120mm T3.7)
- -Cooke 25-250mm T3.9 MK II (30-300mm T4.7)
- -Cooke 25-250mm T3.7 MK III (30-300mm T4.54)